South American Style Resume
With all the differences between resumes around the world, it’s important that you do your research into the country before submitting your resume. A professional resume writer can often help you with the “dos” and “do nots” of resume writing in a certain country, and can also provide assistance with resume format, structure and presentation.
Just Stick to Global Best Practices. More or less this would be:
- 1-2 pages
- Current contact details
- An enhanced personal data profile
- Education details and GPA from both secondary school and institutions of higher education
- Concise bullet-points under each work experience detailing achievements and responsibilities
- A section that summarizes technical skills and spoken languages (with a clear indication of your native language)
- A professional portrait photo at the top - IF REQUIRED ONLY.